One of the most requested features in the Comparison Table Plugin was to allow changing the background of a specific cell. Well, we added this feature, and here’s a short tutorial of how to do so.
1. Create a new comparison table/edit an existing one in Compare Ninja.
2. Go to the “Table Edit” section in the menu.
3. Go over the cell you want to change and click the “Edit” / “More” button.
4. Look for the background line, and click the little arrow.
5. Choose the background you want and click the “Set color” button.
6. Close the popup by clicking the “Set Content” button.
Go any question about this tutorial? Write us a comment!