This article will provide you with step by step on how to integrate Common Ninja's apps into your Squarespace website, enhancing its functionality and interactivity.
- Copy your widget’s HTML code.
- Navigate to your Squarespace editor. Once there, locate the specific section on your website where you'd like to incorporate the widget and click on the "Add Block" button within this section.
- In the popup that opens up, find and click on the "Code" section.
- In the new element, click on the "Edit" icon.
- In the newly opened popup, first, ensure that you're in the "HTML" option.
Then, delete the pre-existing code, and insert your widget's code in its place.
- Lastly, click on the “Save” button and preview your site.
And that’s it! Your widget will now be displayed on your Squarespace website.