The feature you've all been waiting for is finally here!
Brackets Ninja now supports Voting Brackets and boy, it's awesome :)
Here's a quick tutorial of how to create a voting bracket with Brackets Ninja.
1. Create a new bracket with Brackets Ninja's brackets creator.
2. In the menu, navigate to the "Settings" panel.
3. Select "Voting Bracket" as a bracket type:
4. Go to the "Voting / Predictions" panel.
5. For each round in your bracket, set a voting start date, and end date.
6. Your bracket will now have a "Start Voting" button where your users will be able to vote for one active round at a time.
7. After voting ends, you may announce the winner for each game in the "Games" panel: