You may cancel your subscription to Common Ninja any time you want, and your account will remain premium until the end of the billing period.
How to Cancel a Subscription?
- In the user menu, click the "Dashboard" link.
- Navigate to Billing -> Subscriptions.
- Look for the relevant subscription and click the "Cancel Subscription" button.
- The "Status" of the subscription will change to "Cancelled".
- The "Is Active" column will remain green until the end of the billing period. As long as it's green, you'll be able to use premium features.
What About Old PayPal Subscriptions?
If you subscribed with PayPal before August 2019, and the cancel subscription button doesn't work, please cancel the subscription directly from your PayPal account by following the detailed instructions here.
What Will Happen to My Data?
Absolutely nothing. Your data is safe and we won't delete any of the plugins you created. However, we will remove premium features such as premium skins, layout, private / link mode, ads removal, etc.
Article is closed for comments.