Recently we released a new feature that allows you - as a tournament manager - to create a sharable signup page where users may submit participants for your tournament.
In this tutorial we're going to cover up how to create a signup page for your bracket, and how to manage the requests your users have been submitted.
1. Go to Brackets Ninja's tournament creator, and enter the "Bracket Settings" section.
2. Enable the "Signup Page" feature.
3. Go to the "Participants" section.
4. Under the participants section, enter the "Requests" tab.
This is where you manage the pending requests, as well as having a sharable link for your tournament signup page.
5. Copy the link from the "Signup Link" section, and share it with your users. This link will contain a simple signup form where users may submit their participants or themselves for your tournament.
6. Once a user submitted a participant, you'll see a new request in the "Pending Requests" section, under the "Requests" tab, as mentioned above.
7. Click "Accept" to add the participant to your tournament, or "Decline" in order to remove the request.
8. After approving a request, the participant will be added to your bracket and tournament.
Note: The signup page will be available as long as your bracket is not published. Once you publish your bracket and go live, the signup page will be disabled and users won't be able to signup anymore.