One of the most powerful features we released in Charts Ninja V2 is the ability to import data dynamically from a remote URL and convert it into a beautiful chart or graph.
If you haven't had a chance to use it yet, here's a quick tutorial on how to use it, and what's the data structure we expect to get from your JSON / CSV remote URL.
1. Go to our Charts & Graphs Creator.
2. In the "Chart & Data" panel, look for the "Data Source" select box and change it from "Static Data" to "Dynamic Data".
3. In the "Data Format" field, select JSON or CSV according to the output you're expecting from your remote URL.
4. Enter the link to your data in the "Remote URL" field.
5. If everything is OK, you should be able to click on the "Preview" button and see your chart in action.
Valid JSON formats:
Valid CSV formats:
Questions? Feedback? Let us know.
Charts and Graphs
This Article refers to Charts and Graphs Maker. Create beautiful Charts and Graphs quickly and easily for FREE and embed it on any website.Create Charts and Graphs
Please sign in to leave a comment.