An awesome and time-saving feature of the Chart and Graphs Plugin is the ability to import your CSV file right into the plugin to create beautiful charts. Instead of manually entering the data in Charts Ninja, simply importing a CSV file every time you make changes, and let Charts Ninja do the rest.
Before importing, it is important to save the Google Sheets file as a CSV. First, create a chart you want to display in Charts Ninja. This how you will place the data for rows and columns so that Charts Ninja parses the data with no hiccups:
- Go to Chart & Data, mouse hovers on Import, and click Import from CSV:
- Browse for the file. If formatted correctly, you will see a preview before importing as follows:
- Once the CSV file is imported, you will see a notification by Charts Ninja
- After the file is imported, click Preview to ensure that the data is displayed as per your input.
- And whole! You can now preview the chart before publishing it.
Charts and Graphs
This Article refers to Charts and Graphs Maker. Create beautiful Charts and Graphs quickly and easily for FREE and embed it on any website.Create Charts and Graphs
Please sign in to leave a comment.