Themes are integral part of the Brackets Ninja because we feel that they should align with your overall website colors and look & feel.
In order to change the theme from default (black and white) to a choice of yours, it is important to understand all features of this section. Head over to the Dashboard and click on Look & Feel. You will see the following options.
- Custom Colors
Each option has several sub features or categories that allow you to further customize the entire bracket.
By default, this is how it would look like:
However, the moment you keep making changes, you will see them reflected in the bracket. So, let’s start with customizing it.
PS: It is important to note that custom colors, image-focused layout and uploading background images are only available in the premium version of our plugin.
- To change the layout, click on the drop down menu, and select from one of Traditional or Image Focused. Here is how they will look on both:
- Now head over to select a color of your choice from Custom Colors feature and you will the new color reflected on the right side:
- The next feature with the most options is Custom Colors. You can change the colors of background, bracket title, free text, games, participants, borders, etc. Play around with these and you can easily settle on the choice that perfectly resonates with your brand:
- Next comes the Font Family where you can select the font of your choice from a list of dropdown menu:
- Maybe you don’t like the background colors and want a transparent background. Or, you may want to add an image in the background. Yes, all of this is possible in the Background category. When you make the background transparent, this is how your table will be displayed:
- Similarly, you can turn off the Transparent background option and select one out of several royalty-free high res images or select one of your own:
- If you want to select your own background, head over to the Image URL section and click on the small arrow. Browse and upload your image. This is how it will be shown:
That’s it! Feel free to play around with the Theme settings till you settle on the one that perfectly aligns with your brand.