If you want to enable or disable certain elements of your chart, you can do easily in Charts Ninja. For example, you are not interested in showing all details and just want a chart with barebones, you can easily disable any feature you want.
To change visibility settings of your chart, follow the steps below:
- Head over to Settings and scroll down to Chart Visibility. You will see a number of options here. Simply click to enable/disable any specific option:
- Title - The Title of your chart.
- Description - The description (after title) of your chart.
- Grid Lines - The lines for every Y Axis value.
- Tooltips - The little legends that appear when you hover your mouse on each value.
- Data Labels - The value for each point in the graph/chart that is visible without hovering your mouse.
- X Axis Title - The title on the horizontal (X) axis of your graph.
- Y Axis Title - The title on the vertical (Y) axis of your graph.
- Legend - The legend denotes the values for Y axis.
- Here is how the graph looks like with Title, Description, Grid lines and Data Labels:
Similarly, you can turn on or off any feature to see how well it resonates with your requirements. Hope this helps :)