Sharing is caring. Right?
Sharing allows you to send your chart URL in a number of ways to your colleagues, friends and family members.
PS: To share your chart, it is important to publish it first. Just click Save Changes on the top right corner in the toolbar and you are all set!
To share your chart with others, follow this simple tutorial:
- Click Share in the top left toolbar from your charts editor and a new drop-down menu will be displayed:
- Share via link
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Email
- Let’s dig deeper on how each option works. When you click Share via Link, a new popup window will display. Click the icon to copy the link to clipboard.
- Now, you can use the link anywhere, in an email, WhatsApp, Messenger, etc. Anyone who has the link will be able to view your chart (unless it has the “Private” privacy). This is how the chart looks to your users. You can also see the Created By: section which shows the original owner of the chart. In this case, it will be your Full Name that you have used to sign up with Common Ninja:
- The second option is Share on Facebook. Click this option, and you will see a popup window displayed. If you are already logged into Facebook, you can see the Chart Ninja shared as a link. All you have to do is post it by clicking Post to Facebook.
- The third option is Share on Twitter, which works similarly to the Share on Facebook option.
- The fourth option is Share on Email. Depending upon the mail client you have setup, it will open a new window, and create a basic message for you. You can then type in email addresses to anyone with whom you want to share this chart.
Note: You can also use the first option, copy the link, and share it anywhere you want, as mentioned earlier in the tutorial.