Whenever you enter data in the Data Editor, you won’t be able to format it with specific values, such as a currency, percentage, etc. While you could right click and do all of that in Excel, Charts and Graphs widget allows you to do the same using our advanced settings.
To add suffixes and prefixes to chart values and axis, follow the steps outlined below:
For a comprehensive video on this topic, please refer to the following video:
- In your editor, navigate to the Settings tab and locate the Functionality section.
- Within the Functionality section, you will notice the following prefix and suffix options:
- Values Prefix - Any signs/name/number you want to include in the start - Values Suffix - Any signs/name/number you want to include in the end
- X Axis Values Prefix - X Axis Values Suffix
- Y axis values prefix - Y axis values suffix
- Based on our above prefixes and suffixes added for Axis and Values, this is how the graph will look like.
This is a simple and easy way to add values to your graph. You can change them at any time you want as per your requirements.