There are several features you can choose from when changing the Tournament settings. These vary from tournament to tournament, but most of them remain the same. Here is how to change settings:
- Click Settings, and in the right pane, you will see a number of features. Here is each one of them at a glance as it is important to understand their purpose:
- Bracket Type (How to Change Bracket Type)
- Title (How to Change Title/Description for the tournament)
- Privacy (How to change privacy/visibility settings for your plugin)
- 3rd place match
- Sign up page (How to create a Signup Page for your participants)
- Standings Table (How to Create a Standings Table)
- Participants Table (How to Create a Participants Table)
- Rankings Table (How to Create a Prediction Rankings Table)
- Bracket Title
- Final Winner / Champion (How to display Winner / Champion of the Tournament)
- Group Names (How to Enable Group Names)
- Rounds Titles (How to Enable Rounds Titles)
- Game Numbers
- Game Locations
- Scores (How to Select Tournament Winners and Enable Scores)
- Dates (How to Display Dates for Each Game)
- Full Screen Button
- Zoom Buttons
- Date & Time (How to Change the Date & Time Display Format)
- Date Format
- Time Format
Each one of the features are also covered extensively in separate tutorials. The Settings options provides you with all features you ever need to completely customize the entire bracket as per your custom needs and requirements.
Under General, you can:
- Change the type of tournament in Bracket Type
- Add or edit Title and Description
- Change privacy of the bracket
Under features, there are several options. Let’s go through them one by one:
- 3rd place match - You can enable/disable 3rd place match to find out which team will be credited with the 3rd and 4th position in the knockout tournament.
- Sign up page - Turn on this feature if you want your users to sign up as participants before the match is started. We have covered it extensively here.
- Standings Table - create a table displaying each participant with their game scores. In other words, this table displays ranks for each participant based on the games they have played, won and lost in the entire tournament.
- Participants table - make a beautiful table in the tournament and display its participants.
- Ranking table - A leadership board with prediction rankings. Works only with prediction tournaments.
You can change the size of the game and score size to ensure that the participants’ names are clearly shown.
In this section, you can change settings relevant to the visibility of your bracket. Brackets Ninja provides a complete range of customization features, such as:
- Bracket Title - Enable or disable the bracket title.
- Final Winner / Champion - Do you want to display the final winner of the tournament?
- Group Names - Change group names as per your requirements
- Rounds Titles - Enable or disable titles for each round.
- Game Numbers - A handy feature that allows you to display the number for each game.
- Game Locations - Enable or disable the locations for each game.
- Scores - Enable or disable scores for each game.
- Dates - Enable or disable dates for each game.
- Full-Screen Button - For tournaments with over 16 participants, keep this feature turned on as it will help your users to view the bracket in full screen.
- Zoom Buttons - Allows your users to zoom in or out of the bracket. Useful with 16 or more participants.
Date & Time
Here you can change the display format for date and time, as well as select a timezone for your tournament.