Once you publish your bracket/tournament, you are all set to add winners, update scores, etc. But you just can’t leave it like there, right? Brackets Ninja provides you with the option to share your brackets with anyone.
PS: To share your bracket, it is important to publish it first. Don’t know how to publish a tournament? Here’s a handy tutorial for you:
Let’s get started on how to share your bracket:
- Once your bracket is published, hover your mouse on Share and you will notice 4 sharing options in the drop-down menu:
- Share via link
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Email
- Let’s dig deeper on how each option works. When you click Share via Link, a new popup window will display. Click the icon to copy the link to clipboard.
- Now, you can use the link anywhere, in an email, WhatsApp, Messenger, etc. Anyone who has the link will be able to view your tournament (unless it has the “Private” privacy). This is how the bracket looks to your users. You can also see the Hosted By: section which shows the person hosting the tournament. In this case, it will be your Full Name that you have used to sign up with Common Ninja:
- The second option is Share on Facebook. Click this option, and you will see a popup window displayed. If you are already logged into Facebook, you can see the Bracket Ninja shared as a link. All you have to do is post it by clicking Post to Facebook.
- The third option is Share on Twitter, which works similarly to the Share on Facebook option.
- The fourth option is Share on Email. Depending upon the mail client you have setup, it will open a new window, and create a basic message for you. You can then type in email addresses to anyone with whom you want to share this bracket.
Note: You can also use the first option, copy the link, and share it anywhere you want, as mentioned earlier in the tutorial.