The Pricing Table Maker allows you to change the look and feel (overall theme) of your table. This helps you in making your pricing table visually appealing to your audience and blend in with your overall website design and theme.
Note: This feature is only available to Premium Users (Click here on how to upgrade to a premium plan).
- From your plugin editor, click Look & Feel in the panel.
- You will now have a range of options to choose from:
- Skin - Choose from a range of pre-made skins with attractive color schemes.
- Custom Colors - Think skins aren’t enough? Try custom colors and change the colors for elements like Title, Text, Background, etc.
- Custom CSS - Add custom CSS to ensure that table’s look and feel exactly match with your website.
- Font - Change font style.
- Background - Change background style and colors.
To change the table’s skin, simply click on one of the skins in the gallery. Note that some of the skins are only available for premium users.
You can change the color for title, text, background, buttons background and buttons text.
We have made the following changes to the Custom Colors and this is how it reflects on our pricing table.
If you are a developer and a styling expert, you can always edit the CSS and make it visually appealing as per your website requirements. To do this, click on Click to Edit button under Custom CSS
You will now see the CSS of your current pricing table. Make edits as per your requirements. When done, hit Save.
Select from the drop-down menu for the font you want in your pricing table.
The background options provide you with a number of features. You can have either a transparent background or an image of your choice. To upload an image, click on the upload icon and browse either from the Media Gallery or your PC.