This tutorial is a series of How to edit the contents of a cell. If you want to upload an image for better website conversions and to stand out from the rest of the comparison plans, we’ve got you covered.
Upload Image to a cell in the Comparison Table Plugin
To upload an image of a cell, follow the steps below:
- Move the mouse cursor on any of the plan’s cells and you will see an Edit Cell option. Click on it.
- You will now see a new display window popup. To upload an image, click the Image icon. Note that this feature is only available to premium users. If you are not a premium user, you still have an option to add images through the URL.
- Now, either upload the image by browsing to the specified folder or if the image is already uploaded, select from the Media Gallery. Click Upload Image.
- Once you have uploaded the image, you will see a preview here. Click Use Image
- You will see the image in the text field. As best practice, resize the image to fit within the specified width and height of your pricing plan.
- This is how your cell will look like with an image: