Visibility Settings in Feeder Ninja allow you to enable or disable various options of your feeds.
From your plugin editor, go to Settings. Under Visibility, you will see a number of options. Let’s go over them one by one:
- Tabs Position - Choose the position of the tabs menu.
- Feed Title - Enable or disable the main title of the feed.
- Refresh Button - Enable or disable the refresh button in each feed.
- Titles - Enable or disable titles for each feed from this option..
- Descriptions - Enable or Disable Description for each feed.
- Images - Enable or disable images for each feed.
- Dates - Enable or disable when the feed was updated. This is the time shown on each update.
- Author - Enable or disable the Author option.
- Social Button - Choose whether you want to enable or disable the social sharing buttons
These are simple options that you can turn on or off through their sliders.