Visibility Settings in the RSS Social Feed Plugin allow you to enable or disable various options of your feeds.
From your plugin editor, go to Settings. Under Visibility, you will see several options. Let’s go over them one by one:
- Tabs Position - Choose the position of the tabs menu.
- Feed Title - Enable or disable the main title of the feed.
- Refresh Button - Enable or disable the refresh button in each feed.
- Titles - Enable or disable titles for each feed from this option...
- Descriptions - Enable or Disable Description for each feed.
- Images - Enable or disable images for each feed.
- Dates - Enable or disable when the feed was updated. This is the time shown on each update.
- Author - Enable or disable the Author option.
- Social Button - Choose whether you want to enable or disable the social sharing buttons
These are simple options that you can turn on or off through their sliders.