Compare Ninja has cells for each comparison feature which allow you to change the contents for your product or service.
To edit the content of a cell, follow the steps below:
- Move the mouse cursor on any of the cells and you will see an Edit Cell option. Click on it.
- You will now see a new display window popup. There will be three options at the top, Content, Styles and Tooltip. You can change the text of each cell from the text field, add images, and edit font size, color, and style. There are also a number of options you can select from in the Content Type field:
- Empty - The cell will be empty and you cannot add or edit any text/image.
- Free Text - Allows you to add any sort of text and have it formatted as per your requirements.
- Feature - Show a particular feature of your product/service that exists, by 3 colors, Red, Brown and Grey.
- Button - Add a stylish button to your table.
- Rating - Add rating to your table.
- Paypal - Add a PayPal / checkout button.
Here is how the edited content looks like:
We have covered several aspects of editing your cell in more details herein: