Jimdo is a cloud-based website builder that allows you to create beautiful and stunning websites requiring no coding knowledge and experience. It is important to note that adding an HTML embed code is easy in Jimdo, you need to select the Editor option when creating your website in the first place. But how? We will show you in this tutorial.
We will guide you step by step on how to add a plugin to your Jimdo site:
- First things first, head over to your plugin, click Add to website and copy the code by clicking the Clipboard icon.
- When creating a new website, Jimdo provides you with 2 options:
- Create a beautiful website that requires no coding (not recommended)
- The Editor for coding experts (allows you to embed HTML code) Click Start Now to start creating a website with coding abilities.
- Select your preferred industry, or click You can skip this step.
- Select your template and pricing plan.
- Choose a domain and click Create a website.
- When you login to your website dashboard, hover on any element to click on Add Element.
- Now click on More elements and Add-ons.
- Click on Widget/HTML
- Now paste the code and hit Save.
And there you go…