Wordpress powers over 32% of websites online. Just put that into perspective and envision the unlimited scope of Common Ninja’s integration abilities. Wordpress is also an SEO powerhouse and loved by developers. It is perhaps the easiest and most user-friendly to use for adding your HTML code.
Note: This tutorial was performed on Wordpress.com, Gutenberg editor, and is fully applicable on any self-hosted wordpress website.
- Login to your website.
- Install Common Ninja's official plugin for Wordpress, available here.
- Once installed, from your dashboard, go to the blog posts/pages you want to edit or add a new one.
- The way wordpress works is in block format. It is based on the new Gutenberg blocks editor that allow you with far more customization options than before. Every paragraph, quote, image, HTML code, etc. is in a separate block. To add a Common Ninja plugin, you need to add a block. To do this click, the small plus icon and then hit Common Ninja from a new popup dialog.
- Next, go to the dashboard, look for the Common Ninja plugin you want to install, click the "Add to Website" button, and copy the plugin ID:
- In Wordpress, open the block editor, select the Common Ninja plugin type, and paste the Common Ninja plugin ID you copied in the previous step:
- And there you go! Now you can see the plugin embedded easily on your wordpress website. This is in the editor mode. You can always save and preview the blog post to see your plugin.