Weebly is a freemium website builder by Square and powers over half a million websites. While not a huge number, we at Common Ninja have ensured that your favorite plugins will work with Weebly websites.
In this tutorial, we will guide you step by step on how to add a plugin to your Weebly site:
- First things first, head over to your plugin, click Add to website and copy the code by clicking the Clipboard icon.
- In your Weebly Site Dashboard, you will see an Embed Code option. Click and drag it to where you want your plugin to appear on the website.
- You will now see a Click to set custom HTML. Double tap the box and click Edit Custom HTML
- Now paste the plugin script here. You will see a loading icon.
- Once the plugin loads, you will be able to see the code successfully embedded on your Weebly website. As always, it is up to you to ensure that your website remains responsive for smartphones, by adjusting the size of the plugin through the drag and drop builders.