Shopify powers over 1 million of successful ecommerce stores in over 175 countries, and not having the Common Ninja plugins integrated for this platform meant that we were missing out huge. Thankfully, if you run a Shopify store and want to integrate Common Ninja, we’ve got you covered.
This tutorial follows all steps required to copy/paste the plugin code in your Shopify store to enhance its functionalities.
- In your Shopify store’s admin panel, you can enter the code either by creating a new blog post or a page, or by adding the code to existing blog posts/pages. The process of adding code is exactly the same for both, so we will take an example of a blog post. Click Blog posts under Sales Channels on the left admin panel:
- From your blog post page, click the blog post you want to edit to add the html code:
- Click Show HTML button to enable the HTML editing mode.
- Now go to your plugin editor in Common Ninja and from the main menu, click on Add to website.
- Copy/paste the code.
- Once you have copied, paste the code after, as follows:
- Once the code is pasted successfully, hit the Save button at the top right corner:
- Now click on View.
- And voila! Your plugins start showing up, loading data from your Common Ninja plugin:
Should you need any queries, our awesome ninja support is just an email away!
Please sign in to leave a comment.