We heard you! A lot of our valuable customers requested that participants should be allowed to submit their own scores to the Brackets. Hence, we have now introduced this feature, and here is a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
Note: This feature does not work on Voting brackets.
- To enable this feature, head over to Settings and Enable the slider of Scores Submission:
- To see how this feature works, visit your bracket URL and click on the participants’ game:
- You will now see a new Report Score link. Click on it:
- Enter the participants’ scores and click Report Scores:
- Now head over back to your Brackets Dashboard, click Games, then Score Reports. Click the refresh icon and you shall now see a report of scores submitted by each user alongside their names.
- Click the "V" icon in order to accept the score report and update the bracket.