Your Voice, Our Action!
Many of our valuable customers requested that participants be allowed to submit their own scores to the Brackets. Hence, we have now introduced the "Score Submmition" feature.
In this article we'll provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to activate and utilize this feature within your Brackets & Tournaments widget.
Please Note that This feature does not work on Voting brackets.
To enable the feature, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings tab, and Enable the Scores Submission option:
- To see the feature in action, navigate to your bracket URL and select a participants’ game:
- A newly popup will appear. Click on the "Report Score" button:
- In the new window that opens, you can input the participants' scores. Then, click "Report Scores" to submit your results.
- Once the participants' scores have been submitted, return to your Brackets editor, go to the Games tab, and head to the Score Reports tab. Click the refresh icon to view the scores submitted by each user, alongside their names.
- Click the "V" icon in order to accept the score report and update the bracket.
And there you have it!
The user's score report will be updated for the game, and the scores will be adjusted accordingly.