The best part about Automatic Stories is that you can add about just anything in the RSS feed to show as stories to your viewers. These range from website content, articles, blog posts, links to pages and even a Vimeo/Youtube channel’s playlist.
- To do this, head over to the youtube channel and click on Playlist.
- Right click on the playlist you want to attach as an RSS feed. Now copy the playlist link as follows:
- Now, head over to the RSS Feed URL option and paste the playlist link:
- Now hit Save and click on the category in which you attached the youtube link as feed url. You will now see stories from the playlist videos.
- As always, you can back to the category option and select the number of stories to appear for each category as follows: