Common Ninja provides you with customized visibility settings for stories. These cover every single element of your stories so that you can customize just about anyway it deems appropriate and perfect to your audience.
To control the visibility settings, follow the steps outlined below:
- Head over to Settings:
- You will now see two options General and Visibility. Under Visibility, there are a number of settings that you can toggle on/off, such as:
- Main Title - Toggle on/off the Main Title of Stories.
- Description - Toggle on/off the Description of Stories.
- Categories Names - Toggle on/off the Category Names of Stories.
- Dates - Specify whether or not you want dates to be visible.
- Timers - Set visibility settings for the timer bar shown at the top of each story.
- Story Title - Toggle on/off Story Titles for your stories
- Read More Button - Specify whether or not you want the Read More button to be shown.
Any changes you make will be immediately visible in the preview panel. However, for the changes to take effect, we strongly recommend that you save your stories.