Hiding and showing elements in Stories
You can customize the visibility settings for the Stories Plugin. These cover every single element of your stories so that you can customize just about any way it deems appropriate and perfect to your audience.
To control the visibility settings, follow the steps outlined below:
Enter the Settings tab on the left panel. Now, under the Visibility section, you can toggle the visibility for each element in the Stories plugin.
- Main Title - A big title showing above the stories.
- Description - A description paragraph showing above the Stories.
- Stories Titles - A title under each of the stories.
- Time Since Added - The time passed since the item was added to the story.
- Progress Bar - A progress bar on each time, showing the seconds left before automatically showing the next item.
- Item Titles - A title showing in each of the items.
- Read More Button - A Read More button showing in each of the items.
Any changes you make will be immediately visible in the preview panel. However, for the changes to take effect, we strongly recommend that you save your stories.
This Article refers to Web Stories Plugin. Create a beautiful Stories Widget quickly and easily for FREE and embed it on any website.Create Stories Plugin
Please sign in to leave a comment.