Wordpress is one of the most popular and commonly used CMS for website development. It is user-friendly for bloggers and professionals like. Due to its popularity, we came up with the idea of having a unique feature with Automatic Stories.
If you have a wordpress website, Automatic Stories would create all stories for you, automatically. All you need to do is enter the wordpress URL of your website and you should be good to go.
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to https://www.commoninja.com/automatic-stories/wordpress and enter the complete URL of your website with HTTPS. In our case, let’s see how the automatic stories are generated for a tech blog, Redmond Pie. Enter the URL and click Create Stories:
- In this process, the plugin is scanning wordpress categories to show up as stories.
- Once scanning is complete, you will see stories with their featured images. Some featured images won’t appear because the website’s RSS feed has not been configured to feature these images.
- To preview stories, click on any one of them and you will see their preview:
- You can also close this window and click the Continue to Editor feature to edit your stories.