Prediction brackets allows you to set an initial bracket with a list of participants and games, and share a link to this bracket so users would fill in their predictions & votes on who is going to win each game, and who will be the winner of the tournament. Once they are done, you (as the bracket's manager), will be able to see each user's predictions, and add a rank to the prediction.
In this tutorial you'll learn how to create and manage predictions brackets with Brackets Ninja.
2. In the editor, go to the "Settings" panel.
3. Select "Predictions Bracket" in the bracket type field.
4. Navigate to the "Voting / Predictions" panel.
5. Set if you want to require users to sign up (with email and name) in order to submit a prediction, and set voting start date and end date.
6. Add participants, and prepare the games for publishing.
7. Once you're ready, click the "Start Tournament" button. Note that after starting the tournament you won't be able to add or remove participants from the bracket.
8. Add the bracket to your website by implementing the bracket's code in it, or alternatively, share the url of the bracket with your users.
9. Once users will submit their predictions, you'll see them in the "Predictions" tab.
10. Click "View Prediction" in order to see a single user's details and prediction entry.
11. Click the "Calculate Ranking" button in order to set automatic score for each one of the predictions compared to the real results you entered.