We're thrilled to announce Common Ninja 2.0!
We've been working on this new version almost a year, and happy to finally release it. This version includes some major changes, and will allow us to release new features quicker than before, and develop new plugins in no time.
- One Login - with the new version you will be able to create one account, and use it with all of our plugins. No need to create account for each plugin anymore.
- New Dashboard - Manage all of your plugins from one page. With the new user dashboard you will be able to edit, view, duplicate, delete, and get the plugin's installation code from one page.
- Subscription Management - We heard your feedback, and added to the dashboard pages for viewing and managing your active subscriptions, as well as, see your payments history and download invoices.
- Performance - We re-wrote all of our legacy code, made changes to thousand lines of code, and left no stone unturned - all for improving our plugins' performance on your websites.
- New Design - We redesigned all of our plugins' pages. It's a gradually change, and you might see more changes soon. The new design is compatible on mobile devices as well.
- One Domain - We gathered all of our domains (bracketsninja.com, compareninja.com, feederninja.com, etc..) into a single one: https://www.commoninja.com.
The work is far from over, and we keep moving things forward. We plan to keep improving our existing plugins by adding new features, as well as developing new awesome ones. So stay tuned 😎
Questions? feedback? problems? ideas?