This article will cover the steps to install the Charts & Graphs app from the BigCommerce App MarketPlace.
Creating a Chart Widget
- On your BigCommerce Store, enter the App MarketPlace and select the Charts & Graphs App and install it.
- Once you installed and entered the app, you’ll see the Charts & Graphs Dashboard.
- Click on the Create New Chart button, to create a chart.
- Once you enter the Chart editor, you can add data, change the chart type and customize the look and feel of your chart.
- To save your work, click on the Save Changes button on the top right corner.
- When done, click on the Back to Dashboard button on the top right corner, to return to the Dashboard.
- No, on the Dashboard, you can see the Chart widget you created.
Adding the Chart widget to your BigCommerce store
Copy the Widget code
To add the Chart widget to your website, first copy the widget code.
- In the Dashboard, click on the 3 dots on the top right corner of the widget and click on Install
- In the Installation window that shows, copy the widget code.
Add the code to your store
To add the widget to your store, you’ll need to paste the widget code you copied in an HTML widget or HTML text area of one of your store pages.
- On your BigCommerce store, in the Store Front section, click on the Customize button of the theme you're using.
- Create a new page or select the page you wish to add the Chart widget.
- Drag the HTML widget from the left panel and place it in one of the widgets areas.
- In the HTML editor that will open on the left panel, paste the Chart Widget code you copied.
- Now, click on the Save HTML button at the bottom of the HTML editor.
- Click on the Save button at the top right corner of the screen.
Well done! Now, your chart widget will show on your page.