It’s very easy to add Common Ninja’s HTML code to Zyro .
1. First, you need to copy the widget’s HTML code. There are several methods to do so.
Method 1: From the Widget’s Editor
Once you’ve saved your widget, at the top right corner, to the left of the “preview” button, you will see the “Add to Website” button, represented by the “</>” symbol. Click on it.
Then, in the window that opens up, you will see the code. Simply click on the copy button next to it.
Method 2: From the Dashboard
From your user dashboard, find the widget you want to add to your website from within the “Widgets” tab. Next to it, and under the “Actions” heading (on the right side), you will see a purple button with “Add to Site” on it. Click on it.
A window will pop up, and here, simply click on the copy button next to the code to copy it.
2. In your Zyro dashboard, click on the “+” sign and then, on the “Embed Code” option.
3. Place the widget where you’d like Common Ninja’s app to appear, and choose the “Enter code” option.
4. Paste the code you’ve copied before, and click “EMBED CODE”. That’s it. You should see Common Ninja’s app instead of the empty Embed Code widget.
5. Return to the left management sidebar controls and click on the "Settings" button. Then, select the "Integrations" option.
6. A new window will open. Locate the "Custom Code" section and paste the following code into this section:
<script src="https://cdn.commoninja.com/sdk/latest/commonninja.js" defer></script>
After pasting the code, click the "SAVE CHANGES" button to save your settings.
And that’s it!
Save your changes in the editor, and you should see your widget appearing on your website.