The app has additional options in the “Settings” tab, and under the “Visibility” category, including the ability to display a link as a button, add an arrow to it and make the title a link. You can easily toggle these options on or off.
Articles in this section
- How To Display the Link as a Button, Add an Arrow to It and Make the Title a Link?
- How To Edit the Image’s Circle?
- How To Change Images to Icons?
- How To Add & Change Animation?
- How To Customize the Star Rating Icons?
- How To Increase/Decrease Star Rating Icons?
- How To Enable Star Rating Icons?
- How To Add a New List?
- How To Change the App’s Skin?
- How To Change the App’s Layout?