Shopify powers over 1 million successful ecommerce stores in over 175 countries, and not having the Common Ninja plugins integrated into this platform meant that we were missing out huge. Thankfully, if you run a Shopify store and want to integrate Common Ninja, we’ve got you covered.
This tutorial follows all steps required to copy/paste the plugin code into your Shopify store to enhance its functionalities.
- In your Shopify store’s admin panel, you can enter the code either by creating a new blog post or a page or by adding the code to existing blog posts/pages. The process of adding code is exactly the same for both, so we will take an example of a blog post. Click Blog posts under Sales Channels on the left admin panel:
- From your blog post page, click the blog post you want to edit to add the HTML code:
- Click on the Show HTML button to enable the HTML editing mode.
- Now go to your plugin editor in Common Ninja and from the main menu, click on Add to website icon.
- Copy the code.
- Once you have copied the code, go back to your Shopify page, and paste it:
- Then, click on the Save button at the top right:
- After saving the changes, click on the Preview option to display your website.
- And voila! You added your common ninja widget to your Shopify website
Any questions? Our awesome ninja support is just an email away!