- Get your widget code from Common Ninja.
- Navigate to your HubSpot website's dashboard. Click on Marketing, then select Website, and choose Website Pages from the dropdown menu.
- Select the specific page where you want to add the widget.
- On the left-hand menu, click on the Add button. Choose the Rich Text element, then drag and drop it to the desired location on your webpage.
- In the Rich Text element, click on the Insert option, then select Embed.
- Paste the widget code in the opened popup, and click Insert to add your widget
And that's it!
If you wish to add
We hope this article was helpful (: