Whenever you enter data in the Data Editor, you won’t be able to format it with specific values, such as a currency, percentage, etc. While you could right click and do all of that in Excel, Charts and Graphs Plugin allows you to do the same using our advanced settings.
To add suffixes and prefixes to chart values and axis, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click Settings and scroll down to Advanced Settings. There will be a number of settings:
- Values Display Type - These only work with pie and donut charts.
- Values Prefix - Any signs/name/number you want to include in the start of each value.
- Values Suffix - Any signs/name/number you want to include in the end of each value.
- X Axis Title - Give a title to your X axis.
- X Axis Values Prefix - Add any sign/name/number before the start of each value.
- X Axis Values Suffix - Add any sign/name/number after each value.
- Y axis Title - Add or change a title for Y axis.
- Y axis values prefix - Add any sign/name/number before each value.
- Y axis values suffix - Add any sign/name/number after each value.
- Based on our above prefixes and suffixes added for Axis and Values, this is how the graph will look like.
This is a simple and easy way to add values to your graph. You can change them at any time you want as per your requirements.
Charts and Graphs
This Article refers to Charts and Graphs Maker. Create beautiful Charts and Graphs quickly and easily for FREE and embed it on any website.Create Charts and Graphs
Please sign in to leave a comment.