Duda is a powerful yet simple cloud based website builder. We received loads of queries from you guys on how to add the plugins to Duda. So, here you go!
In this tutorial, we will guide you step by step on how to add a plugin to your Duda site:
- First things first, head over to your plugin, click Add to website and copy the code by clicking the Clipboard icon.
- In your My Duda Dashboard, you click the Widgets option in the left panel. Once it expands, you will see a number of widgets that you can add from.
- Now click and drag the HTML widget to where you want the code to appear on your Duda site.
- Now paste the plugin script here. You will see a loading icon.
- Once the plugin loads, you will be able to see the code successfully embedded on your Duda website. As always, it is up to you to ensure that your website remains responsive for smartphones, by adjusting the size of the plugin through the drag and drop builders.