It’s very easy to add Common Ninja’s HTML code to ePages.
1. First, copy the app’s HTML code.
To do so, in the app’s dashboard, go to “Add to Website”. Here, click on the green button (it will automatically copy the code).
2. Now, go to your ePages dashboard, select the page you want to add the app to.
3. Select “Content Elements”.
3. In the left column, select “Custom HTML” and drag and drop the element to the desired location.
4. Select Add HTML, paste the code you’ve copied before, and save. That’s it. You should see Common Ninja’s app on your page.