It’s very easy to add Common Ninja’s HTML code to Flexbe.
1. First, you need to copy the widget’s HTML code. There are several methods to do so.
Method 1: From the Widget’s Editor
Once you’ve saved your widget, at the top right corner, to the left of the “preview” button, you will see the “Add to Website” button, represented by the “</>” symbol. Click on it.
Then, in the window that opens up, you will see the code. Simply click on the copy button next to it.
Method 2: From the Dashboard
From your user dashboard, find the widget you want to add to your website from within the “Widgets” tab. Next to it, and under the “Actions” heading (on the right side), you will see a purple button with “Add to Site” on it. Click on it.
A window will pop up, and here, simply click on the copy button next to the code to copy it.
2. Then, go to your Flexbe editor, and on the website — wherever you want to place the Common Ninja app, click on the “+” button.
3. Next, in the dashboard, choose the “Other” category, and click on the “HTML code” widget.
4. The HTML code widget should appear on your page. Click on it.
5. Now, in the window that opened up, delete the text that’s there, and paste the code you’ve copied before. Click “Apply, and that’s it. You should see Common Ninja’s app instead of the empty HTML widget.