It’s very easy to add Common Ninja’s HTML code to Flexbe.
1. First, copy the app’s HTML code.
To do so, in the app’s dashboard, go to “Add to Website”. Here, click on the green button (it will automatically copy the code).
2. Then, go to your Flexbe editor, and on the website — wherever you want to place the Common Ninja app, click on the “+” button.
3. Next, in the dashboard, choose the “Other” category, and click on the “HTML code” widget.
4. The HTML code widget should appear on your page. Click on it.
5. Now, in the window that opened up, delete the text that’s there, and paste the code you’ve copied before. Click “Apply, and that’s it. You should see Common Ninja’s app instead of the empty HTML widget.