This article will cover the steps required to install Common Ninja’s apps on BigCommerce, using the BigCommerce App Marketplace.
Creating an App
- On your BigCommerce dashboard, select Apps, and then Marketplace.
- Find and install the desired Common Ninja app.
- Once installed, you should see Common Ninja’s app’s dashboard.
- Click on the “+ Create New” app button.
- You can now start editing and customizing the app in the editor that opens up.
- To save your work, click on the “Save Changes” button in the top right corner.
- Then, click on the “Back to Dashboard” button in the top right corner, to return to the App’s Dashboard.
- You will now see the app you’ve created on your dashboard.
Adding Common Ninja’s app to your BigCommerce Store
Now, add the app to your BigCommerce Store’s page.
- In the app’s dashboard, click on the 3 horizontal dots in the top right corner and click on “Install”.
- In the window that comes up, copy the app’s HTML code.
- On your BigCommerce Dashboard, select the “Storefront” tab.
- Then, select the theme you are currently using and click on “Customize”.
- Create a new page or select the page you wish to add the app to.
- Drag the BigCommerce’s HTML widget from the left panel and place it in one of the widgets areas.
- In the HTML editor that opens up (on the left panel), paste the app’s code you’ve copied before.
- Click on the “Save HTML” button at the bottom of the HTML editor.
- Then, click on the “Save” button at the top right corner of the screen. That’s it. You should see Common Ninja’s app on your page.