It’s very easy to add Common Ninja’s HTML code to Shift4Shop.
1. First, you need to copy the widget’s HTML code. There are several methods to do so.
Method 1: From the Widget’s Editor
Once you’ve saved your widget, at the top right corner, to the left of the “preview” button, you will see the “Add to Website” button, represented by the “</>” symbol. Click on it.
Then, in the window that opens up, you will see the code. Simply click on the copy button next to it.
Method 2: From the Dashboard
From your user dashboard, find the widget you want to add to your website from within the “Widgets” tab. Next to it, and under the “Actions” heading (on the right side), you will see a purple button with “Add to Site” on it. Click on it.
A window will pop up, and here, simply click on the copy button next to the code to copy it.
2. Then, go to your Shift4Shop dashboard.
*Note: You can use Common Ninja’s app wherever there’s an option to embed HTML code. We used the blog as an example, although there are other areas where you can add the code.
3. On the dashboard, go to the “Content” tab and select “Blog”.
4. Now, click on “Launch Post Editor”.
5. In the window that opens up, click on the “+ Click to add content” option.
6. Next, in the new drop-down window, click on “More”.
7. In the extended window, select the “HTML, JS, CSS” option.
8. Now, click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the new window.
9. Paste the code you’ve copied before and click on the “OK” button. That’s it. You should see Common Ninja’s app on your page.