You can easily add Common Ninja’s widgets to your Zoho Sites website by following these steps:
1. First, you need to copy the widget’s HTML code. There are several methods to do so.
Method 1: From the Widget’s Editor
Once you’ve saved your widget, at the top right corner, to the left of the “preview” button, you will see the “Add to Website” button, represented by the “</>” symbol. Click on it.
Then, in the window that opens up, you will see the code. Simply click on the copy button next to it.
Method 2: From the Dashboard
From your user dashboard, find the widget you want to add to your website from within the “Widgets” tab. Next to it, and under the “Actions” heading (on the right side), you will see a purple button with “Add to Site” on it. Click on it.
A window will pop up, and here, simply click on the copy button next to the code to copy it.
2. Now that you’ve copied your widget’s code, go to your Zoho Sites website. In the editing section, at the top left corner of the page, you will see a plus (+) sign. Click on it and select the “Elements” option.
3. From the menu that opens up, select the “Code Snippet” element, drag it and place it where you want the widget to appear on the page.
4. If the next window doesn’t open automatically, click on the element. The code snippet offers the option to add a name and a code. Name the widget as you wish to recognize it, and paste the code you’ve copied before into the code area. Then, click on “OK”.
5. Lastly, in order to see the widget on your website, you will have to publish it. So, on the top-right corner of the page, click on “Publish”, and that’s it.