The Mailchimp integration enables you to link your Common Ninja form with Mailchimp, allowing automatic addition of users who submit a form to your Mailchimp subscriber list.
Connecting your Form to Mailchimp
Enter the Mailchimp Integration on the Editor
In the form editor, enter the Integration section on the left menu, and click on the Mailchimp integration.
Now, you'll need to input your Mailchimp API key.
Generating Mailchimp API key
You can find it here, on your Mailchimp account: https://us1.admin.mailchimp.com/account/api
You can follow this steps on your Mailchimp account.
- Access API Keys: Navigate to the "API Keys" section in your account.
- Create a New Key: Select "Create New Key."
- Name Your Key: Assign a descriptive name to your key for easy identification. Remember, you will only see this name and the first four digits of the key in your API key list.
- Generate the Key: Click on "Generate Key."
- Copy and Secure Your Key: After the key is generated, click "Copy Key to Clipboard." Ensure to save your key in a secure location, as you will not be able to view or copy it again. If you lose this key, you will need to generate a new one and update any integrations that use it.
- Finalize the Process: Click "Done."
Adding your API Key
Once you have obtained your API Key from Mailchimp, enter it and click 'Connect Widget.'
Then, in the consent dialog window, click the 'Connect' button."
Mapping your form to Mailchimp
Now that your form is connected to Mailchimp, you need to map it. Here's how:
Select Your Mailchimp Audience: Choose the audience to which the form submissions will be added.
Map Form Fields to Mailchimp Fields: Align your form fields with the corresponding fields in Mailchimp.
Manage Tags: Select existing tags from your Mailchimp account to add to subscribers, or create new tags as needed."
That's it! Remember to save your form to apply the changes.