With the Bracket widget, you can create voting and prediction games and ensure the integrity of the game’s process by preventing users from voting multiple times.
The available methods to create this integrity validation are as follows:
- IP Address: This method ensures that users sharing the same network cannot submit their votes more than once. While it provides strong protection from cheating, note that if two different users happen to use the same WiFi network, only one of them will be able to submit their votes.
- Browser: This method is based on the combination of users and computers. It ensures that each profile or user can submit their vote once from a specific computer while allowing multiple users to vote from the same computer.
- Email and Full Name: This method validates users using email and full name validation, where the email field serves as the unique field to validate each user.
- Email, Full Name, and IP Address: This method combines the IP Address method with email and full name validation, where the email field serves as the unique field to validate each user.
- Custom Form Submission: This method combines the browser method with custom validation based on a chosen parameter. To learn more about this method click here.
To access these methods, simply navigate to your Common Ninja editor, select the Votings\Predictions tab, and select the desired method from the drop-down menu next to the Detect User By sections: