Common Ninja has multiple plugins, and if you want to see or cancel your current subscriptions, you can easily do so by following this tutorial.
- Go ahead and click your username at the top right corner. A new drop down menu will appear. Hit Dashboard.
- Navigate to Billing -> Subscriptions.
- On this page, you will see your current, active subscriptions and their status. Here are the terms and their meanings:
- Is active - If it is green, it means that you have a paid subscription for it. Note that even if you cancelled your subscription, it will still be active until the next billing cycle.
- Status - If Active, it means that the subscription is active and you’ll be charged for it in the next billing cycle.
- Source - How have you paid it? Credit card or PayPal?
- Plan Name - Depending upon your plan, and the payment, you will see your plan.
- Payment cycle - Monthly, yearly, etc.
- Payment amount - The amount you pay for each billing cycle.
- Created Date - The date your plan was created for that plugin.
- Actions - If you are on a paid plan you will see Cancel Subscription. If you wish to cancel a subscription, simply click that button next to the relevant subscription.
Hope that helps :)