You have done an amazing work of creating that perfect tournament with the Bracket Maker, but wonder how would it be displayed across different devices? Worry not, we have it covered for you! In this walkthrough guide, we will cover the process to preview a tournament.
- As with any work you do, make sure to save your tournament as a best practice. If you are doing this for the first time, click Save Changes on the top right hand corner, give a name to your tournament and hit Set Name!
- To preview the tournament, click the Preview button.
- You will now see a display window with three previewing options, Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile.
- The default option is Desktop Preview. To switch to Tablet preview, click the middle icon. This is how your tournament would appear on iPads, and Android tablets.
- To switch to the mobile preview, click the third icon. This is how your tournament would be shown on smartphone devices such as iOS, and Android. Do note that most of the modern and many smartphones from the last few years are supported.
That’s it! Hope you enjoyed the tutorial!