We released a feature that allows you - as the tournament manager - to create a shareable signup page for users to submit participants to your tournament.
Please note: Once your tournament starts, the signup page will be disabled, and users won't be able to sign up anymore. This aligns with making no changes to your tournament - once your tournament starts, further participants/teams/players cannot be added.
In this tutorial, we're going to cover how to create a signup page for your bracket, and how to manage the requests your users have submitted.
In your widget editor, navigate to the Settings tab, scroll down to Features, and toggle the Signup Page slider to activate the feature.
- Once activated, a Customize button will become visible. Click on it to choose both the start and end dates for your signup page.
- Proceed to the Participants tab, and click on the Requests tab. This is where you manage the pending requests and obtain a shareable link for your tournament signup page.
- Copy the link from the Signup Link section by clicking on the Clipboard icon and share it with your users. This link provides access to a simple signup form where users can submit their participants or themselves for your tournament.
- When a user submits a request, you'll find a new request in the Pending Requests section under the Requests tab, as mentioned earlier. Click the Accept icon to include the participant in your tournament or the Decline icon to reject the request.
If a request doesn't appear, click on the refresh icon to display all updated requests
- After approving a request, the participant will be added to your bracket and tournament as a participant.