The Common Ninja Form integration feature enables you to get data from forms widgets you’ve created and incorporate this data into various Common Ninja widgets, such as FAQ, 3D Cards, Calendar, and more.
Note that before commencing with the integration process, you must ensure that your project is saved.
To use the Common Ninja’s Form Integration:
- In the Common Ninja editor, navigate to the "Integrations" tab. Within this section, locate and select the "Common Ninja Form" option.
- A new window will appear, Here, you will find the "Select a Form" setting. Click on this setting to initiate the integration process between your Common Ninja’s form widget and the widget you want to connect with your form.
- A new popup will open, where you can select the form you'd like to integrate from the forms you've created. Click on your chosen form and then click the "Select Widget" button.
- After choosing your form, click on the “Connect Widget” button to integrate the form into your widget.
- A new set of options will become available, allowing you to specify which elements from the form fields you wish to incorporate into your chosen widget.
That's it! Once you've selected the form fields to display in your widget, you can further refine the information using the filter section.