Boosting user engagement on your website is about more than just making good forms – it's also about showcasing them in a visually appealing way. Our standout feature allows you to smoothly add your form to a popup, making it look even better.
This article will walk you through the steps of incorporating your form into a popup.
Please note: Before you start, make sure that you've created the form you want to put into your popup widget.
- Open the Corner Popup Builder or the Popup Builder widget, and navigate to the Content tab where you will find an Elements section.
- Within the "Elements" section, locate and click on the Add an Element button to add a new item.
- In the newly opened item, Under the Element Type setting, select the Widget option.
- A new option, called Select a Widget, will now be visible. Click on the option to open the widget selector.
- From the widget selector, pick the specific form you wish to incorporate into your popup. Once you've made your selection, click on the Select Widget button.
That's it! You have successfully connected your form to the popup. From here, feel free to customize the styles and text according to your preferences to complete your form popup.