With buttons, you have the option to add any text and allow custom action on your website. Buttons, in many ways, depending on their text, color, and size, help in improving conversions of your pricing plans. Here’s how to add a button to your pricing table:
- Click the Edit Cell icon when you move your mouse over any cell in the pricing plan.
- In the Content Type field, select Button from the drop-down menu. You will have a number of fields:
- Text - Specify the text of your button.
- Link to - Enter the website address you want the button to link to.
- Size - Select from Small, Medium, Normal or Big.
- Open on - you can always have the new link opened in the current tab, or a new one.
- This is how your pricing table will look with your custom button
And that’s all you need to do to add your custom button!